Theis the jump-start to any weight-loss plan for woman and men. When you start, the first 10-days are a full herbal cleanse that helps detox your body so that it can absorb the nutrients properly.
Determining Overall Fitness Goals
A few suggestions start with determining your goal, are you looking to lose weight, maintain weight, or get fit? I'm going to touch on some of the basics for nutrition according to each of those. Overall intake for anyone should be calculated according to current weight & desired weight in order to get the maximum results.
Many weight loss plans require an extensive look at calorie count, but it really goes down to the basics. Fruit, Vegetables, Fish, Chicken, & Beef. Fruit provides the essential vitamins needed to maintain a complete balanced diet. Avoid starches (such as rice & pastas, even whole grain), dairy (milk & cheese), salts & sugars. DO NOT quit all of your food cold turkey, it will more than likely cause failure. Why? Easy, your body is gets used to what you train it and when you remove something completely there is occasional "withdrawal".
Now I'm not saying food is an addiction, but it's still best to ween yourself into a new regimen over the course of 2 weeks. This will give your mind an easier way to adapt, but without your body noticing a lack of junk. Another good thing to do is mentally prepare yourself for struggle, nothing comes easy in life and good things are worth the effort.
Imagine the Benefits of staying Fit
Ladies, think about how jealous all your girlfriends will be at the flatter stomach, thinner thighs, and sexy butt. Even your co-workers will notice how confident you are walking through the office, taking care of business the right way.
Fellas, think about how much easier it will be to talk to woman knowing that you've shaped yourself into a fitness machine! Woman love men that take care of themselves, this includes showering, so don't forget to wear some new clothes and manly smelling cologne when you go out.
Couples, when you started dating there was an attractiveness that drew you together, bring it back by achieving goals together. How much closer would you be simply encouraging each other to succeed and watching progress happen. Not only will you look more attractive, but your bond will grow from this experience. Be sure not to push each other too far though, you want to make sure that it's fun, enjoyable and relaxing.
Fitness Goal Formulas
- Carbs = e-How: How to calculate daily carb intake for weight loss
- Protein = 1g for every 1lb of weight (155lbs, 155 grams of protein / 5 = 31g per serving)
- Fat = You can supplement this with Fish Oil
6-Meal Formula - Calculate your wake-up and bed-time, divide it by 6. (typically you want to eat ever 3-hours) Now set alarms on your phone to remind you when to eat.
- Meal 1 - Carbs
- Meal 2 - Protein, Carbs, Fat
- Meal 3 - Protein
- Meal 4 - Protein, Carbs
- Meal 5 - Protein, Fat
- Meal 6 - Protein, Carbs
Use this formula for any of your weight loss, maintain or get fit plans. This is your baseline for growth and success, adjust it according to your own body.
What Advocare Products to Maintain
Maintain the 14-day kit Containing:
- Provides a comprehensive system for weight loss and weight-management*
- Supports advanced core nutrition and wellness*
- Provides sustained-release energy*
- Excellent source of calcium*
- Offers excellent nutritional support for bones and connective tissue*
- Contains a full gram of omega-3 fatty acids in each daily serving
- Supports the digestive and intestinal systems*
- Encourages great skin tone and elasticity*
- Helps support visual acuity and performance of sustained visual tasks*
- Provides more than 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants, and other nutrients for comprehensive health and wellness*
- Kit includes 14-day supply of Spark® Energy Drink in a variety of flavors
- Kit includes 14-day supply of Meal Replacement Shakes for enhanced results* in a variety of flavors
- Add AdvoCare® Slim™ to accelerate your results*